5th Annual Dinner, Auction and Dance Competition
- Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Fremont Studios, Seattle (map)
- 5:30 p.m. until Midnight
- Tickets go on sale December 16th
- $250 per person; $2,500 table of ten
- On-line voting starts January 20th
We’ll get you home: Carpool or take a taxi to Fremont Studios on March 1, and take a taxi ride home on us! Sign up for your taxi voucher when you purchase your event tickets.
5:30 pm — Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
- Passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne and open bar.
- Special Seattle Dances! themed cocktail will be available.
- Chance to purchase tickets in two spectacular raffles:
- The Columbia Hospitality Mirror Ball Raffle (Only 100 tickets for $100 each)
- The Golden Shoe-In Raffle (Only 50 tickets for $200 each) with one winner choosing their pick of the Live Auction packages.
- Bid on amazing silent auction items, experiences, dinners and special wines.
7:00 pm — Dinner & Auction Program
- Elegant dinner created by Kaspar’s Catering and served with select wines.
- Chance to bid on Live Auction items; fabulous trips, one-of-a-kind dinners, hard-to-find wines and unique experiences.
- Evening Appeal–make a gift to Plymouth Housing Group.
Evening Honorees: TBA
8:30 pm — Let the Dancing Begin!
- Eight Celebrity Dancers and their professional partners will vie for the coveted Mirror Ball Trophies:
- People’s Choice Award will be presented to the couple who raises the most monetary “votes” at the event.
- Cyber Choice Award will be presented to the couple who raises the most monetary “votes” online before the event.
- Judges’ Choice Award will be presented to the couple who is the most accomplished, personable and/or energetic and passionate dancers as voted on by our celebrity judges!
- Celebrity dancers will be wearing costumes designed by Jamie Von Stratton.
10:00 pm — After-Party with Shelley & the Curves
- Dance the night away to the sounds of Shelley & the Curves live!