We depend on the support of 80+ volunteers to make Seattle Dances! a successful event. There are many ways to get involved in this magical night.
Be part of this exciting event by lending a hand with one of the volunteer opportunities listed below on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at Fremont Studios. Volunteer shifts range from 2 to 5 hours, beginning from 8 a.m. to midnight.
Please contact Elisabeth Vasquez Hein to sign up to volunteer at (206) 374-9409 ext. 135, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ballroom Setup (daytime)–Transform the Fremont Studios ballroom into a festive space by adorning tables with place settings, table packets, and decorations.
- Auction Setup (daytime)– Set up the Silent Auction, Wine Auction, and Raffle Display areas with high quality items and corresponding display cards for each prize package.
- Greeters and Coat Check (early evening and late night)– Be the first smiling face event guests see when they enter the enchanting venue.
- Registration (early evening)–Welcome guests at check-in, verify guest information and hand out bidder packets.
- Raffle Ticket Seller (evening) – Roam the ballroom with a glamorous air, offering guests the opportunity to purchase tickets to win fabulous raffle prizes.
- Spotter (evening)– Be the additional “eyes” for the auctioneer and identify potential bidders in the ballroom by raising a pom-pom during the Live Auction. Also spot votes from the audience as they raise their paddles for their favorite celebrity dancer.
- Recorder (evening)– Record guest bidder numbers as people raise their paddles around the room. Keep scrupulous attention to detail.
- Auction Pickup (late night) –Distribute auction items to winners in a fast-paced environment. Maintain an orderly area and say a gracious farewell to guests.
If you are interested in being a Seattle Dances! volunteer, please contact Elisabeth at (206) 374-9409 ext. 135, or email email@example.com