SeattleDANCES! Gala & Dance Competition
Saturday, March 11, 2017 – Fremont Studios – 5:30 p.m. to Midnight
5:30 p.m. — Cocktail Reception, Wine Upgrades & Raffles
- Passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne, and open bar
- Upgrade to four bottles of delicious, premium wines
- Chance to purchase tickets in two spectacular raffles:
- The Mirror Ball Raffle
- The Shoe-In Raffle
7:00 p.m. — Dinner & Evening Honorees
- Elegant dinner created by Kaspar’s Special Events & Catering
- Antipasto: Spring vegetable and rustic bread terrines with Italian capers, parsley salsa verde, smoked tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and savory palmier
- Salad: Artisan romaine with curried chickpeas, mango, mint and preserved lemon dressing
- Main Entree: Wild Alaskan salmon filet with watercress and feta sauce on Primavera quinoa with zucchini ribbons
- Vegetarian Entree: Yellow lentil and coconut stew with roasted cauliflowers and pea vines with sweet potato empanadas
- Dessert: Flourless chocolate cake with almond brittle and Strawberry rhubarb compete with rice pudding and lemongrass sorbet
- Evening Appeal—make a gift to Plymouth Housing Group.
- Evening Honorees – Hallie Kuperman & Century Ballroom
8:00 pm — Let the Dancing Begin!
- Nine Celebrity Dancers and their professional partners will vie for the coveted Mirror Ball Trophies:
- People’s Choice Award will be presented to the couple who raises the most monetary “votes” at the event.
- Cyber Choice Award will be presented to the couple who raises the most monetary “votes” online before the event.
- Judges’ Choice Award will be presented to the couple who is the most accomplished, personable and/or energetic and passionate dancers as voted on by our celebrity judges!
- Celebrity dancers will be wearing costumes designed by Jamie Von Stratton with hair and make-up by The Beyond Project.
10:00 pm — After-Party with Shelley & the Curves
- Dance the night away to the sounds of Shelley & the Curves live!