8th Annual Dinner and Dance Competition
- Saturday, March 11, 2017
- Fremont Studios, Seattle (map)
- 5:30 p.m. until Midnight
- Tickets on Sale: January 17, 2017
- $250 per person; $2,500 table of ten
5:30 pm — Cocktail Reception, Wine & Raffles
- Passed hors d’oeuvres, champagne, and open bar.
- Chance to purchase tickets in two spectacular raffles:
- The Mirror Ball Raffle
- The Shoe-In Raffle
7:00 pm — Dinner & Honorees
- Elegant dinner created by Kaspar’s Special Events & Catering and served with select wines.
- Evening Appeal—make a gift to Plymouth Housing Group.
- Evening Honorees
8:00 pm — Let the Dancing Begin!
- Nine Celebrity Dancers and their professional partners will vie for the coveted Mirror Ball Trophies:
- People’s Choice Award will be presented to the couple who raises the most monetary “votes” at the event.
- Cyber Choice Award will be presented to the couple who raises the most monetary “votes” online before the event.
- Judges’ Choice Award will be presented to the couple who is the most accomplished, personable and/or energetic and passionate dancers as voted on by our celebrity judges!
- Celebrity dancers will be wearing costumes designed by Jamie Von Stratton.
10:00 pm — After-Party with Shelley & the Curves
- Dance the night away to the sounds of Shelley & the Curves live!